How to connect
1. First you must create an account. The account is used to log in to both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
If you already have WoW Installed and it's ready to go, then simply set your realmlist to: set realmlist logon.vcnwow.net
V.C.N WOW Funserver PVP Realm has many Legion Sets, Mythic Sets, Legion mounts and Gladiator Titles therefore you must download a patch to connect to our server and have access to all Legion Items and content.
Patch 1: Legion Items and Mythic Sets
Patch 2: Legion Mounts and Creatures
1. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it HERE | The client is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
2. Locate the .ZIP files you downloaded , unzip it to any directory. When you are done, open up the directory and navigate to a folder called "/data" and put both MPQ Patch Files you just downloaded in to that /data directory, then navigate to the directory called /enGB.
3. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad/Wordpad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose "Edit", then simply replace everything you see there with this set realmlist logon.vcnwow.net save the file, by clicking on "File" then Selecting "Save"
4. Open WoW.exe and login using your Username and Password: Do no login using your email address it wont work!
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.