How to connect
1. First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into both the game and our website. Click here to open the registration page.
If you already have WoW Installed and it's ready to go, then simply set your realmlist to: set realmlist logon.vcnwow.net
If you want to see our LEGION Mounts and Creatures, download our patches, remember it's not reuired to play on V.C.N WoW! Download Patches here
1. Install World of Warcraft. You can download it HERE | The client is 3.3.5 (build 12340).
2. Open the .ZIP file you downloaded , unzip it to any directory. When you are done, open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
3. Open up the file called "realmlist.wtf" with a text editor such as Notepad. To do this, you must right click on the file and choose properties, then select notepad as the default software for files with the ".wtf" ending. You may also just start the text editor and drag the file into the edit window.
4. Your Realmlist should already be: set realmlist logon.vcnwow.net
You may now start playing! If you need any help, do not hesitate to create a support ticket.